- The types of personal data we collect
- Why we collect it and how we might use this data
- When and why we might share this data within the Torus group or other organisations
- The rights and choices you have around personal data
Torus processes your personal data where we have a lawful basis to do so and we rely on the following lawful bases for our processing activities including:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you.
- The processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interest. We use this basis for all processing involved in detecting and prosecuting fraud.
- The processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. We use this basis for all our processing involved in complying with regulations or laws that apply to us.
Personal data we collect from suppliers
Personal data we collect if you apply to work for us
When you browse our website
How we protect your information
Your acceptance of these terms