We believe that everyone should have a place they can call home, somewhere they feel safe and somewhere they can afford.
As a landlord, with around 40,000 properties across Cheshire and the Liverpool City Region, Torus already offers a choice of good quality, well maintained homes. However, a growing population, changing needs and a shortage of new homes, in each of our heartland areas, makes the provision of more homes a key priority for us.
Working closely with local partners, we are broadening the mix of home types and tenures we offer to not only reflect local need, but to further support and strengthen economic and social sustainability.
But letting homes is just a fraction of what we do, because we put people first, we open the door to so much more.
- A repairs and maintenance service customers can depend on 365 days a year
- Advice services that help maximise their finances
- Access to employment experts to support them into work or training
- A network designed to help older people stay safely in their homes for longer
- Specialist support for those with complex needs
People, places, potential. This is what motivates us each and every day.Next: Strong Communities