As a group, Torus has set itself some big objectives. These objectives are tightly woven into the fabric of the organisation and are fundamental to achieving our goal and realising our vision.
Regional influence through scale
- We will provide wider housing solutions and choice for people needing homes.
- We will be a key provider for local authorities and other developers and drive efficiency and capacity within the North West.
Investing in place for the long term
- We will build at least 5,300 new homes over the next five years for affordable rent, future home ownership, private rent and outright sale; using both our own resources and external funding.
- We will develop larger sites, become a regional place-shaper and ensure our activities and investments drive wider economic growth in the North West.
- We will support our customers and communities, providing opportunities that enhance life-skills, employment and health and wellbeing outcomes.
Resilience through self-determination
- We will have an improved ability to balance risk and return, supporting long-term sustainability.
- We will develop an operating model that funds community and individual independence through commercial surpluses.
- We will provide vital support to our communities, helping to build resilience at a local level. We will increase strategic partnerships with a focus on health and social care.
An intelligent organisation that looks ahead
- We will create a new housing services model and use technology innovation and continuous improvement to develop an agile, responsive and customer-focused business.
- We will be a modern organisation in which business intelligence and data analytics increasingly guide decision-making.
To explore our objectives in more detail, please read our Corporate Plan.