Our core commitments define our purpose and shape the objectives set out in our five year Corporate Plan.
As an organisation we are committed to:
- Improving lives and life chances for customers and the communities we serve. We will invest in neighbourhoods, work with partners to create safe, thriving places and strive to influence the North West housing agenda – tackling deprivation and meeting housing need.
- Strengthening the communities of Liverpool, Warrington and St Helens, together with other areas of the North West.
- Using our existing resources efficiently and generating additional income each year. We will always use these resources to invest in new homes, existing homes and services people and communities need.
- Investing in our assets and regenerating neighbourhoods and communities. We will provide excellent services and support those in the greatest need.
- Our people and the environment they work in.
- Maximising the development of new homes in a mix of tenures, with a focus on affordable homes and properties for future home ownership.
- Business transformation; developing our IT, digital capability, business intellience and organisational development.
To find out more, please read our Corporate Plan.